This Rodgers 760 organ was originally purchased as a chapel organ for a Philadelphia local church. Unfortunately, the worship in this space was never as active as the pastor and congregation had hoped for. The good news is that the organ is in wonderful condition and represents a particularly unusual value.
This organ represents a significant value for the investment including:
- 43 authentic pipe organ stops (48 on pipe combination installations)
- Alternate mixture of altered pitch and composition for for additional performance flexibility
- Alternate Carillon creates major, minor, or Flemish tuned Carillon voices
- Full Coupler Complement Versatility: 10 Couplers
- Percussion stops includud in the Specification: Independent Harp, Carillon, and Harpsichord
- Air puff and Multiple Chiff